[rrd-users] Built .NET 2005 VC++ RRD program not working - crashes

Mark Easton mark.easton at azurebell.co.nz
Thu Feb 8 21:57:41 CET 2007

More detail - I am getting a R6034 error - and found this:

"Visual C++ libraries cannot be used by a C/C++ application without a
manifest binding the application to these libraries. If a C/C++ application
that depends on a Visual C++ library does not use a manifest, then an
attempt to load the Visual C++ library as a dependent DLL from the
application-local folder will result in an error message indicating that
this is an unsupported way of loading a Visual C++ library."