[rrd-users] Built .NET 2005 VC++ RRD program not working - crashes

Mark Easton mark.easton at azurebell.co.nz
Fri Feb 9 05:16:07 CET 2007

I dont know. I already was able to build rrd.lib and rrdtool.exe, so I just
added my files in to the project and took advantage of whatever build
settings were alrready there. Not a scientific approach but an effective
one. Happy to share my complete solution if anyone wants it.

Basically it is a vs.net 2005 c++ build of rrd, rrdwrap and some test code.
Also I have the various GnuWin32 libs that need to be linked in.