[rrd-users] Maximum number of data sources/max cdef size.

Martin Sperl rrdtool at martin.sperl.org
Sat Feb 10 13:23:09 CET 2007

Hi!

I remember submitting a patch to Tobi that defines a CDEF called AVG,
that does ignore NULL values.
I now did check if this is in the SVN branch and I can confirm this is
included.
Maybe this is what you can use...

Martin

P.s: I remember having used a very complex CDEF to work around this for
just 4 values and the patch to rrdtool was much shorter ;)