[rrd-users] C API?

Mark Easton mark.easton at azurebell.co.nz
Mon Feb 19 22:36:30 CET 2007

Yes my build works partially. The only things I need to fix and am doing at
the moment is that some of the wrapper c code which I used from the rrdtool
website is outdated and so the parameter counts of some methods have
changed, but the main methods work.

You can download my VS.NET 2005 solution
(..\rrdtool-1.2.19\win32\rrdtool.sln) which builds and saves the exe to
..\rrdtool-1.2.19\win32\tooldebug. Download from :

www.agile4.co.nz/downloads/rrdtool-1.2.19.rar, and
www.agile4.co.nz/downloads/GnuWin32.rar (... to get the gnuwin32.rar files
included in the build. This is installed on my machine in C:\Program
Files\GnuWin32.)

Good luck,
Mark