[rrd-users] Mac OSX 1.4.8 : rrdtool 1.2.15 Install problems

Brett Dunstan brett.dunstan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 05:57:57 MET 2007

Hi,
I am trying to install rrdtool 1.2.15 on OsX 10.4.8 using gcc 4.0.1 (intel
platform).

I have followed all the hints in the build.txt file, all the libraries
appear to compile and install fine.  The configure script works fine, but I
get an error when I go to make;

/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make[2]: *** [librrd.la] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

I did see a reference to the same error on 1.2.9, but the solution for this
was to follow the build.txt hints - which I have done but still see the same
error.  Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

-brett :)