[rrd-users] Changing default font on a Windows system

ian.gray at okieurope.com ian.gray at okieurope.com
Fri Jan 19 19:37:18 MET 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to change the default font on a Windows RRD system. I go to
c:\rrdtools\rrdtool\confignt\config.h, and change the line

      #define RRD_DEFAULT_FONT "cour.ttf"

      #define RRD_DEFAULT_FONT "c:\winnt\fonts\verdana.ttf"

The result? Bugger all. Fonts still appear in Courier. Have I missed a
step? Do I need to do something with that config.h file after I've changed
it? I can change the font successfully for an individual graph, but not the
default.
Using v1.2rc6.

What am I doing wrong...

TIA,