[rrd-users] Displayed data in rrdgraph is not the same as the input data

Judith L. Pancho judith.pancho at latitudebroadband.com
Mon Jan 22 06:24:22 MET 2007

Hello,

I'm using rrdtool to monitor the network traffic. But there seems to be
a problem. The input data is the throughput in kbps. I converted this to
bps (by multiplying 1000) and entered the data in rrdtable. Then I used
rrdgraph to display the CURRENT throughput. I expect that the CURRENT
throughput would be the same as the input data but  the CURRENT
throughput (in kbps) displayed in rrdgraph is different from the input
data.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Judith L. Pancho