[rrd-users] Re: Fw: Changing default font on a Windows system

ian.gray at okieurope.com ian.gray at okieurope.com
Mon Jan 22 11:03:06 MET 2007

Hi Peter,
Aha! Thanks for that - at least I kn= ow why it's not working now!

I can use the --font option (and have done successfully), but as I have
about500 graphs I don't *really* want to have to (a) modify each of those
config lines, and (b) add that much extra data to the batch file that runs.
That, after all, is the beauty of a "default"!

Is there any way of getting either a simple config file that is read
dynamically, or else having someone point me to a "dummies guide to
compilingRRDTool etc for Windows"?

Thanks!

Ian
=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=
=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F=5F
Ian K Gray
OEL IS - European Infrastructure Support
Tel: +44 1236 502661
Mob: +44 7881 518854

Peter Valdemar M=F8rc= h <swp5jhu02 at sneakemail.com>

22/01/2007 09:56 To ian.gray at okieurope.com,= rrd-users at list.ee.ethz.ch cc
Subject Re: [rrd-users] Fw: Cha= nging default font on a Windows system

Hi Ian,

.h files are *only* read during compilation ( or your system would
surely slow to a crawl! :D )

What's wrong with the --font option to rrdgraph?
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/rrdgraph.en.html
mentions:
--font DEFAULT:0:/usr/lib/fonts/times.ttf

Peter

--
Peter Valdemar M=F8rch
http://www.morch.com