[rrd-users] trying to understand the relationship between source data, what's in rrd and what gets plotted

Mark Seger Mark.Seger at hp.com
Fri Jul 20 18:31:25 CEST 2007

more experiments and I'm getting closer...  I think the problem is the
AVERAGE in my DEF statements of the graphing command.  The only problem
is I couldn't find any clear description or examples of how this works.
I did try using LAST (even though I have no idea what it does) and my
plots got better, but I'm still missing data points and I want to see
them all.  Again, I have a step size of 1 second so I'd think everything
should just be there...
-mark