[rrd-users] Sar data

Wes wespvp at msg.bt.com
Mon Jul 30 17:17:37 CEST 2007

Other than the port of sarge mentioned in one of the postings, is anyone
aware of a package that stores sar data into an RRD in real time?  In
another posting, there was another package on a Japanese site that appears
to no longer exist.  I found several that would process sar data a day at a
time, but I'm looking for real time.

Nmon is a possibility, but I'm not sure I want to be tied to something that
may or may not get updated as we update the kernel.  For minimal system
impact, I'd prefer something written in C instead of perl.  We may also need
to store the data over the network to a central system instead of locally.

Wes