[rrd-users] Graphs not printing Data

Bill Beasley bbeasley at telecomsys.com
Tue Jun 5 14:37:23 CEST 2007

Try logging into the console, and select New Graphs under Create. Select
one of the systems from the Create new Graphs for the following host:
pop-up. Look for the Green Circle in the title bar of each data query.
Click on the green circle to reload the data query's. This has worked
for me in the past.

HTH

Bill Beasley
Telecommunication Systems