[rrd-users] QoS

Mohammed Alhaj Ali m.alhaj at itc.net.sa
Sun Jun 24 09:31:20 CEST 2007

Hello dear all,

 I need to implement QoS and measure the drop packet for each customer;
would any one please help me on how can I generate such map like this
with detailed steps please !!

Yes. We Deliver

Mohammed Alhaj Ali
Data Center Administrator

Integrated Telecom Co. Ltd.

Tel     : +966(1) 406-2222 Ext. 6150
Fax    : +966 (1) 406-2221
GSM   : +966 (5) 67-167-167
m.alhaj at itc.net.sa
www.itc.net.sa

This e-mail is meant for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by telephone (+9661-405-8900) or by e-mail (info at itc.net.sa ).