[rrd-users] [rrd-developers] rrdtool 1.3 progress

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:21:21 CEST 2007

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 07:12:59AM +0200, Tobias Oetiker wrote:
>Masood,
>
>> Pretty nice to hear this; specially 50K updates in a 5 minute interval
>> wow nice :P
>
>ain't it ?
>
>> May I know when you are gonna release this 1.3 version?
>
>there is no schedule ... it depends on how many people test and
>feedback ... the code is very new ...

I really encourage people to test the current code in trunk. As already
mentioned, i'm very interrested if somebody sees any performance
regression with current trunk as compared to the 1.2 branch. Since i did
not change much except the file-access layer, i think that there are not
too many possibilities for newly introduced bugs.

Please report your results (ideally with a comparison against the 1.2
branch).

TIA and cheers,
Bernhard