[rrd-users] im newbie

zura baizura zrbaizura at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 06:43:26 CET 2007

hi,

i hope i can ask you a few about using rrdtool.

i want to plot using rrd  .
my data is about getting a voltage from electronic
circuit .

the data is send to client (my pc) and can save to
text file.

by using rrdtol , i want to plot the data because the
data that i collect is every 5minute which i want it
looks like a real-time .

i can put the value in rrdupdate by manual but i have
many data which alway running from electronic circuit.

so, i want to find how the data can put automatically
update .