[rrd-users] RRD4J rrd format

George Diamantidis gdiamantidis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 10:52:29 CET 2007

Hello all,

this might not be the right list to post the following question, but I was
wondering if somebody could help with the following. It is regarding RRD4J,
the java implementation of rrdtool.

I am using the RRD4J tool to write to a rrd database, which will be used by
another colleague of mine to create a graph. The question I have is if the
format of the rrd created by the java version is the same as the one created
by the rrdtool. I hope somebdoy had experience working with this and show me
maybe some code extract or point me to the right direction.

The RRD4J list is not very popular that's why I am trying on this list, in
case somebody has tried the java version before.

Any response and pointers are appreciated.

Thank you very much.

George