[rrd-users] Non-RRDTool graphing-related question

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Fri May 25 16:10:54 CEST 2007

  Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I figured if anyone else were
trying this sort of thing, they might be on this list, as it relates
to graphing.  Perhaps any replies should go to me directly, and not to
the rrd-users@ list.
   As RRDTool doesn't do bar graphs, I've supplemented my RRDTool
graphs with bar graphs by making use of GD::Graph, and am wondering if
anyone else is doing so.
  If so, I'm specifically looking for info about printing the value of
the bar graph at the top of each bar (which IS working), but wish to
ensure that the value fits within the confines of the graph borders.
For bars that approach the top of the graph confines, the printed bar
value (ie. a text number) sometimes extends past the top border.
  I'm having a hard time finding any real support for GD::Graph
(mailing lists, IRC Channels, etc), hence my question here.  Sorry for
the off-topic-ness, and thanks in advance.

David