[rrd-users] rrd file change Step structure

Thomas Coogan tcoogan at iel.ie
Wed May 30 16:28:22 CEST 2007

Hi All

Just wonder if you can help with the following query.

We have a number of rrdFiles that were created initial using a step size of 30 minutes.  We are now wondering if it is now possible to change the step size on these files to 60 minutes.  This means reducing the amount of data in current files by half, while using the 60 minutes structure going forward.  Is there any tool/commands that can help us achieve this?

I'd appreciate any help received.

Regards
Thomas