[rrd-users] Graphing average temperatures

Petteri Matilainen pmatil at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:01:45 CET 2007

If I'm reading your graphs correctly, you don't graph the average
temperature at all. You only display it on the 'avg.' column. I specifically
need to graph the average over 24 hrs, 1 week, 1 month and 1 year. I have
read your 'how to do this' and it has been very useful. Here's a sample
image of what I've managed to graph so far:
http://www.kotikone.fi/pmatil/out_day.png.
On the picture there is also the gap I mentioned.
The average curve is plotted the way I described it on my earlier posts.

cheers,

Petteri