[rrd-users] Separating data by time of day

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Sun Nov 25 00:23:20 CET 2007

Hi Matthew,

you may want to use rrdtool fetch or xport to get the numbers out
for 'treatment'

there is curently no way of shifting day-bounderies ... if you have
an idea on how to aproach this from the configuration point of
view, so that it works across timezones and all, please discuss it
on the devl list ... many things are realy only a matter of
figuring out a good interface to configure this ... implementation
may be quite simple once it is clear how the logic should work ...

cheers
tobi

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902