[rrd-users] remote rrdtool access

Ladislav Andel ladaan at iptel.org
Sun Oct 14 11:06:19 CEST 2007

I'm sorry for the confusion, but here is exactly what I want.
I have a web pages which reads graphs created by rrdgraph but some of
the rrd archives
are on remote machines and I need to get either created graphs or the
rrd archives and make the graphs locally
where the webserver is running. So possibly I could transfer rrd
archives via scp to local machine and create those graphs.
I don't know if this is the best approach I could go but if you give any
comments to any good and easy working approach
I'd be very glad.

Thanks.
Lada