[rrd-users] newbie rrd question - probably a very old issue

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 21:37:23 CEST 2007

check it out for yourself.
a company everyone hates as the reference

here's a year NASDAQ graph showing highs and lows with points between
and no loss of accuracy

http://charting.nasdaq.com/ext/charts.dll?2-1-14-0-0-512-03NA000000SCOX-&SF:4|5-WD=484-HT=395-
if that doesnt work (for whatever reason) use this:

http://quotes.nasdaq.com/quote.dll?page=charting&mode=basics&symbol=SCOX%60&selected=SCOX%60