[rrd-users] newbie rrd question - probably a very old issue

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 21:39:26 CEST 2007

Sounds like this is in dire need of a FAQ! :)

so why does rrd dump and rrd fetch show different results?
I'll check the "--resolution" option before continuing that question.

and I could swear I "fixed" this problem with a simple modification to the
RRA definition.
I'm almost positive it had something to do with "ABS", but that was 5 years
ago.