[rrd-users] Calculating rate of change from gauge

Marius Rugan mariusrugan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:52:07 CEST 2008

Hi Jeff,
Please check the (un-replyed till now) message
Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 3:17 PM

[rrd-users] Rate Of Change
question<https://lists.oetiker.ch/pipermail/rrd-users/2008-March/013860.html>
https://lists.oetiker.ch/pipermail/rrd-users/2008-March/013860.html

hope this helps the setup. still i hope someone enlightens the ROC question.