[rrd-users] ubuntu server install

Shon Hender shonhender at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 22:24:52 CEST 2008

I've installed freetype2 from source but I keep getting this same error:
Any suggestions?

* I could not find a working copy of freetype2. Check config.log for hints
on wy

  this is the case. Maybe you need to set LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS appropriately

  so that compiler and the linker can find libfreetype and its header files.
If

  you have not installed freetype2, you can get it either from its original
homn

     http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/freetype/

  You can find also find an archive copy on

     http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/pub/libs

  The last tested version of freetype2 is 2.1.10.

       LIBS=-lm

   LDFLAGS=

  CPPFLAGS= -I/usr/include/freetype2

configure: error: Please fix the library issues listed above and try again.

Thanks,

-Shon