[rrd-users] RRD and Respironics Smart Card

Chris chris at montfordhouse.com
Tue Apr 22 19:17:08 CEST 2008

Hi Fabien,

Sorry, I have to ask...
So, how is your weight affected when you 'rrdtool dump'?

Granted, there is the possibility that the .bin file is
not using Tobias Oetiker's algorithms.
But why would Respironics reinvent the wheel?
Respironics' smart card system is younger than RRDTool.
Others on my preferred list about cpap machines have suggested
the likelihood that the file is some form of rrd.

I suspect its encrypted and/or compressed.

I'm looking for suggestions or pointers about how to unlock and
dump such a file. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Chris