[rrd-users] RRD and Respironics Smart Card

Andy Riebs andy.riebs at hp.com
Tue Apr 22 20:45:23 CEST 2008

Chris,

Distinctive features of rrdtool that might indicate whether your
Respironics card is using rrdtool include

1. Consolidating data over a variety of time periods. Does the card simply
return data for the last 30 hours, for example, or does it return data by
hour, day, and week?
2. Does it generate cool, and very distinctive, graphs like rrdtool?

/andy