[rrd-users] PHP Binding - php_rrdtool.tgz - Invalid Archive

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 22:41:36 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I tried to download the php_rrdtool.tgz from the contrib directory
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/pub/contrib/) but unfortunately when I try
to open it I get an error of invalid archive (under Linux)

I tried on another machine(windows one) but again WinRAR gives me an error.

It used to work though as far as I remember.

I downloaded the file from a mirror mainly from
ftp://ftp.bit.nl/mirror/rrdtool/ and it worked OK

I looked at the size of the files from the main and the mirror and they
differ.

Main:  9.2 KB (9376 bytes) (possible corrupted)
Mirror 9.1 KB (9353 bytes) (works ok)

Please, when you have some time, have a look at this issue.

Regards,
Christos