[rrd-users] X-axis Labels

Robert Gabriel ephemeric at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 18:18:48 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm using the memory plugin for Munin. Problem is, the node has 16GB of memory
and the graph shows 16k on the y-axis and values are in k on the
x-axis. My client
wants to see GB. How can I change this?

Can any arguments for rrdgraph be passed via graph_args?

I can send the .png but I think the mail will be too large for the list.

Looking at http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/gallery/index.en.html shows
it can be done. How do they do this?

Using --units-exponent then shoes 16000 on the y-axis but still k
values on the x-axis. I see they also assign custom labels on the
x-axis. How?

I've followed the RRDtool tutorial but it doesn't show that. Only how
vertical labels can be changed.

The gallery examples show what I want but the commands aren't shown so I'm lost.

Can anyone please offer some advice?