[rrd-users] Need some Assistance Creating a Graph

Mackell, Thomas O tomackell at duke-energy.com
Tue Dec 9 20:17:24 CET 2008

I would like to create a chart from data I have been collecting on the local temperature.
I have created some bar and line charts after playing with the graph part of rrdtool.

Now I saw the chart I would like in the gallery, it's the one labeled "Temperature". It shows the temperature of a computer room. The demo link no longer works.

So does anyone have the cdef's that change the chart color by the value of the data?

Thanks in advance for your time,
Tom M