[rrd-users] change max_ds_name_length

Ruttenberg, Tanya Tanya.Ruttenberg at ssa.gov
Wed Dec 31 16:07:48 CET 2008

DS_NAM_SIZE and DS_NAM_FMT don't need to match DST_SIZE and DST_FMT, do
they?

Original:

#define DS_NAM_FMT    "%19[a-zA-Z0-9_-]"
#define DS_NAM_SIZE   20

#define DST_FMT    "%19[A-Z]"
#define DST_SIZE   20

New:

#define DS_NAM_FMT    "%25[a-zA-Z0-9_-]"
#define DS_NAM_SIZE   26

#define DST_FMT    "%19[A-Z]"
#define DST_SIZE   20

TDR