[rrd-users] Time format

NiLesh sutar.nilesh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 06:27:07 CET 2008

Hi Dear,

    If possible give me reply.I have configured mrtg-rrd on my machine for
various network activities.The graphs also comming nicely. but for system
load ,Y-axis scale shows as 100 m .. 200 m .. 300 m etc when system load is
less than 1.what this "m" means, and system load always counted in % i don't
understand this "m". really what that m indicates.

Please try to give me answer.I googled on this topic but never cleared my
doubt.sorry for bad english conversation.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Peter Meszaros <
ml-user+115201-1777572312 at n2.nabble.com<ml-user%2B115201-1777572312 at n2.nabble.com>
> wrote:

> Karl, thank for your fast and valuable response!
>
> > Peter,
> >
> > older versions of rrdtool give you the following error:
> > "ERROR: the first entry to the RRD should be after 1980"
> >
> > so
> > rrdtool create test.rrd --start 01/01/80 DS:test:GAUGE:120:0:U
> RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:10
> > does work, while
> > rrdtool create test.rrd --start 01/01/70 DS:test:GAUGE:120:0:U
> RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:10
> > does not.
> >
> > rrdtool seems not to accept any date before 1980
> >
> > hth
> >
> > - Karl
> >

> --
> Meszaros Peter