[rrd-users] How to graph full interface graphs

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 08:58:38 CET 2008

Joe Loiacono wrote:

>Thanks Simon. Good explanation.
>
>But I was thinking that this might be a standard MRTG process, and I
>could quickly snatch the command. :-)

I recall that it took me a while to get my head around the graphing.
I'd like to make a suggestion that in the gallery, a facility be made
to allow the code that generated a graph to be included (if the
person uploading the graph image is OK with it). That way, when you
see a graph that's like the one you want, the code would be there to
give ideas how it was created.

I know there's the tutorials, but there's a gap between the basics of
where the tutorial leaves off, and the complex stuff used in many
graphs.