[rrd-users] graphing week month day and year, mix result

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Tue Feb 5 10:00:30 CET 2008

Hi Amzul,

in your honor I just created an faq page on the rrdtool wiki

http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool-trac/wiki/RrdFaq

@other readers: this is a wiki page, please help makeing this page
into a helpful resource for other FAQs as well.

Note you have to login as human nospam to be able to edit the page

cheers
tobi

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902