[rrd-users] Error with Mrtg & rrdtool

Edjé edosseh at ub.tg
Mon Feb 11 10:22:22 CET 2008

Hello,

I want to view regularly statistics of traffic on our network. I'm told that
mrtg with rrdtool is a best tool for that purpose. But when i configured mrtg
on my Fedora Core 4 it works well. But now i install rrdtool from tarzip's
file: 1.2.26's version. the version of mrtg is: mrtg-2.11.1-3. But i receive
this error when i execute mrtg:
ERROR: Line 20 (LogFormat : rrdtool) in CFG file (/etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg)  does not
make sense.
What may be the problem? Do i upgrade mrtg's version?
Thanks.

--
"Heureux ceux qui sont conscients de leur pauvreté spirituelle." - Mat 5:3(Les
Saintes Ecritures - Traduction du monde nouveau).

Ce message a été envoyé depuis le serveur de messagerie de l'Université de
Lomé.
Université de Lomé
BP 1515
Lomé TOGO.