[rrd-users] Compile Error

Andy Riebs andy.riebs at hp.com
Mon Feb 18 13:39:33 CET 2008

Hi Mark,

 From the information that you've provided, one might conclude that
you're trying to build rrd-tool version 0.19 with a COBOL compiler
running on an Atari game console, using the command  "cobble --noquick"
and the error message you are getting is "Floppy device is too fast to
be slow."

Do I have that right? Are there other details that you can provide that
might improve the readers' understanding and help us to answer your
question?

Regards,
/andy