[rrd-users] Data size problem

Michał Droździewicz michal at drozdziewicz.pl
Sat Feb 23 15:39:24 CET 2008

Hello,
Some time ago (~1.5 year) I've created rrd database to hold some stats
from my web page. Through my mistake size of the segment responsible for
holding data for a year was wrong (day, week and month was correct).
Recently I've resized this data segment, but when plotting one year
results using rrd graph, there are still data missing, data is covering
only like less than a half of a graph. How to debug and correct this
problem without creating rrd file from scratch and losing all the
collected data? Thanks in advance,

--
Mike