[rrd-users] RRDs.pm/RRDs.so errors

David Brodin brodin at durd.net
Wed Jan 2 03:42:02 CET 2008

Well, im a bit ashamed of myself, ive fixed it.
What i didnt do was to try and run rrdtool by itself. When i did this i saw
an error that i recognized from earlier on from another program.

[root at MyBookWorld ~]# /usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.26/bin/rrdtool
/usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.26/bin/rrdtool: can't load library 'librrd.so.2'

RRDtools /lib/ was missing from ld.so.conf. Once added and 'ldconfig' was
run everything worked and im now running MRTG with RRDtool.

Thanks for the help tho, it did get me checking for solutions again :)

Regards,
David