[rrd-users] Change Data Gathered through RRDTOOL

Ali Jawad alijawad1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:08:22 CET 2008

Thanks andy
That is the lead I needed.

On Jan 7, 2008 6:08 PM, Andy Riebs <andy.riebs at hp.com> wrote:

> Hi Ali,
>
> Use the dump command to create a human-readable data file, fix the data,
> then use the restore command to recreate the database.
>
> /andy
>
> On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 15:48 +0000, Ali Jawad wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > I am using cacti and one of my graphs contains inconsistent data due
> > to a database fault. This graph polls data from a database using a php
> > script, I need to fix the graph to display correct values. I have the
> > rra and rrd files how can I change the values within these files ?
> >
> > Thank you.
>
> --
> Andy Riebs,     HP High Performance Computing R&D
>             Technology for better business outcomes
> Linux Software,      <http://www.hp.com/go/clusters>
> Catalyst Program,   <http://www.hp.com/go/catalysts>
> (w) +1.603.884.1521, andy.riebs at hp.com
> (h) andy at candooz.com
> My opinions are not necessarily those of HP

With Regards
Ali Jawad System Administrator
Phone   : +961-01-559031
Mobile  : +961-03-041705

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this E-mail are intended for the
named recipient only. It may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you received it in error, please notify us immediately and
then destroy it. Internet communications are not secure and therefore
I do we do not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message. Also, and though we provide every effort
to keep our network free from viruses, you would need to check this E-mail
and any attachments for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any
computer virus which might be transferred by way of this E-mail.