[rrd-users] problem with values when using width

Andreas Horndasch Horndasch.Andreas at web.de
Tue Jan 8 23:52:01 CET 2008

Hi Tobi,

I checked the rrd file with 'rrdtool dump' and for the range I used, I could not find any unknown values...
There are only values between 0 and 1.

unknown values could only appear on the start of the graph or asking for values later then the end...

If I understood you right, you calculate the result depending on the number of pixels (the width of the graph).
Is that right?
If it is, how could I get the best result for a graph which should be shown on a html page? (using a big width to get a good result is looking a bit strange to my eyes)

Thanks for help.

Andy