[rrd-users] Working with linear slope calculations

A Darren Dunham ddunham at taos.com
Tue Jan 22 02:15:03 CET 2008

I'm doing some calculations with the Linear Slope tools in RRD.  While
the y axis appears to be in normal value units (same as the data being
graphed), the x axis seems to be in graph pixel units, not in UTC
seconds or something like that.

How do I convert from an arbitrary point along the graph (like 110.2)
that I get from this calculation to the point in time that represents?

Thanks!

--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham at taos.com