[rrd-users] NEWBIE: RRD TOOL ERROR (URGENT)

YewPing u_ping at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 03:37:11 CET 2008

Hi Gentlement,

currently i am doing a monitoring tools on my network with MRTG and RRD tool
under windows environment. i've installed Activeperl, MRTG, and RRD TOOL but
the RRD Tool seems lacking of some components. when i run MRTG with complete
RRD Configuration that given by MRTG website, i faced some problem, i saw
this message appear on the screen. i've tried my best to search around
internet, but i couldn't get the exact solution. the error message is as
below

C:\mrtg-2.15.2\bin>perl mrtg test2.cfg
Can't locate loadable object for module RRDs in @INC (@INC contains:
C:\mrtg-2.1
5.2\rrdtool\bindings\perl-shared\ C:/mrtg-2.15.2/bin\..\lib\mrtg2
C:/mrtg-2.15.2
/bin C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib .) at mrtg line 342
Compilation failed in require at mrtg line 342.