[rrd-users] rrdtool-1.3.0 and glib-2.15.4

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Wed Jul 2 00:33:18 CEST 2008

Hi Andong:

(sending back to the mailing-list)

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Xu, Andong (Xu, Albert)
<xu_albert at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much for the suggestion. It seems that the SRPM is for Fedora 9.

Yes it is for Fedora 9, but in most cases it can be rebuilt on an
older version (if not, try to look for the same SRPM in Fedora 8, 7,
etc.)

> I decide to temporarily skip the problem, because this afternoon I've successfully configured and run Ganglia on another computer.

Okay.  Hope you are still trying rrdtool 1.3 though, as there are
known improvements with this new version (and they benefit Ganglia's
performance).

Cheers,

Bernard