[rrd-users] Help with rrd version 003 file structure

mfenske at mat.uni.torun.pl mfenske at mat.uni.torun.pl
Sun Jul 6 11:08:17 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm using Ciaran's Treanor jRRD to get information from rrd files. The
problem is that jRRD library is quite  old and supports reading rrd
files version 0001.  I need to change jRRD to read version 0003 of the
files. Could anybody give me some information about the 0003 file
structure, and the differences between 0001 and 0003 ? I would also
appreciate some information on the exact order of parameters written
in a rrd file. I wrote an email to Ciaran Treanor
(ciaran at codeloop.com), but until now I didn't get a response.

  Thanks in advance
  regards,
  Mateusz