[rrd-users] Help with rrd version 003 file structure

Mateusz Fenske mfenske at mat.uni.torun.pl
Mon Jul 7 23:12:30 CEST 2008

Thanks alex,

I downloaded both version and will study the format from rrd_format.h and
the exact order in which the data are written into files from rrd_create.c,
because main problem is java reading from rrd files. I want to read data
from rrd files using java and get  the same xml as using rrdtool dump
command

Mateusz Fenske