[rrd-users] Help with RRDTOL for begginer

Ghaalib Garrin johnson ghaalib.johnson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 15:03:12 CEST 2008

Hi there I'm still very much a beginner when it comes to rrdtool or mrtg and
was wondering if there is anyone out there who has installed rrd on a
windows platform and how did they do it. We are currently testing mrtg and
we do have stats in the database which we would not like to lose and I want
to if it would be possible to move the current mrtg database over to rrdtool
on windows 2000 platform. I would really appreciate any help or suggestions
regarding this as I would really like to get this software working correctly
without losing any information. I'm also having trouble understanding which
other software should be run when I have rrdtool installed as well as how I
go about installing rrdtool on windows. Thanks and best wishes

Ghaalib Johnson