[rrd-users] RRDtool version 1.3.1 released

Mersberger, Robert robert.mersberger at goldenliving.com
Wed Jul 23 20:51:11 CEST 2008

 I currently have the following rrdtool installed
rrdtool.x86_64                           1.3.0-1.fc9
installed
on
Linux mrtg2.beverlycorp.com 2.6.25-14.fc9.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu May 1
06:06:21 EDT 2008 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
and
I would like to install your new 1.3.1 but being new to the Unix world I
am not sure how I would going about doing this as an upgrade or for that
matter a new install.

Could you provide any guidance that would help get this accomplished.

Thanks