[rrd-users] Perl 5.10 Issues

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Thu Jun 5 13:54:33 CEST 2008

Hi Fabien,

since perl looks in many locations for modules, this can happen
quite easily. The default makefile always installs the rrd modules
together with rrdtool, this makes it simple to keep things apart by
setting use lib qw(...); but if you install into the system, things
can be a bit dycier.

cheers
tobi

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902