[rrd-users] Graphing integer data in Cacti/RRDTool

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Fri Jun 13 15:57:12 CEST 2008

Ok,

So in Cacti I changed CDEF to MAX from LAST in my graph template for my
ASA VPN Connections, I believe that is where this
is done.

As I call up the history that only spans back 3 weeks, my daily shows a
current of 0 and a MAX of 1, and that looks accurate. The weekly shows
current 0 and a max of 2, and the graph looks failry squared off. The
Monthly and yearly still show interpolations, but I rememberd MRTG even
didn't update those until the end of the day, same kinda thing with RRD?

Nick

--
Nick Ellson
CCIE# 20018