[rrd-users] Graphing integer data in Cacti/RRDTool

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Fri Jun 13 20:48:10 CEST 2008

For the graph I am looking at, yearly, I see a current of 24.31 milli
users and 2.96 users for Max:

the RRD was executed as:

/usr/bin/rrdtool graph - \
--imgformat=PNG \
--start=-33053184 \
--end=-86400 \
--title="VPN4 - Remote Access Connections" \
--rigid \
--base=1000 \
--height=130 \
--width=600 \
--alt-autoscale-max \
--lower-limit=0 \
--vertical-label="Connections" \
--slope-mode \
DEF:a="/var/www/cacti/rra/vpn4_asa_conn_1537.rrd":asa_conn:MAX \
DEF:b="/var/www/cacti/rra/vpn4_asa_conn_1537.rrd":asa_conn:AVERAGE \
AREA:a#008A77:"Connections"  \
GPRINT:b:LAST:"Current\:%8.2lf %s"  \
GPRINT:a:MAX:"Maximum\:%8.2lf %s"

I will try removing the graph and re-adding it back.

--
Nick Ellson
CCIE# 20018