[rrd-users] rrdtool update not working

Emily Chouinard cousin17 at msu.edu
Wed Jun 18 19:44:52 CEST 2008

So I can't seem to figure out why my update doesn't work, its returns
only NaN values and I can't seem to figure out why, everything looks
okay and my program runs but its not updating and I have no idea how to
fix it. Any one have any suggestions? Or what errors to looks for, I can
send you my code if you would like to help me, please I just need to
finish this project, my supervisor gave it to me as research and I
haven't been able to finish it, any help would be greatly appreciated!